· Develop opportunities to initiate the sale of Western's services in concrete/masonry restoration, waterproofing, etc.
· Assist with the implementation of the branch marketing goals and action plans as a means to educate new and existing customers about the services Western provides.
· Develop and maintain relationships with both current and potential clients to market the services provided by Western and increase customer base.
· Provide customer support from start to finish of all projects and maintain contact with customers during and after completion of projects.
· Accurately estimate and price all work to maximize volume and profitability.
· Prepare client proposal and follow up to close the sale.
· Monitor and supervise the deployment of all projects to ensure the achievement of quality and timely execution of projects.
· Interact with Superintendent and Foreman to ensure customer/contact requirements and timelines are met.
· Document, coordinate and communicate any project change orders to field and customer.
· Ensure job files are maintained and complete.
· Assist in the training and development of sales and field personnel to enhance the quality of company personnel.
· Ensure the accurate and timely billings and assist in collection efforts as required.
· Maintain a high level of technical expertise by participating in appropriate seminars and training programs.
· Contribute to operating effectiveness by developing internal and external branch relationships.
· Join and participate in industry-related organizations to increase networking capabilities and develop new relationships and opportunities for work.