|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiable, plus bonus opportunity, benefits package and vehicle |
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||How would you like to work for a company with a proven track record? How would you like to work on large restoration projects like the Rose Bowl and 25-50 story buildings? How would it feel to be part of a team that thinks outside of the box to re-engineer restoration projects? What would it be like to complete a national recognized sales training program? |
Western has a team culture and approach to problem solving. Are you competitive and enjoy working in a team environment? Do you enjoy solving problems and creating solutions? We provide our customers with a comprehensive and creative approach to completing restoration projects.
|Duties:||• Develop sales closure strategies for Western's service in concrete/masonry restoration, waterproofing, etc.|
• Assist with the implementation of the branch marketing goals and action plans as a means to educate new and existing customers about the services Western provides.
• Develop and maintain relationships with both current and potential clients to market the services provided by Western.
• Estimate and price all work to maximize volume and profitability.
• Estimate, monitor and supervise the deployment of all projects to ensure the achievement of quality and timely execution of projects. Interact with Superintendent and Foreman to ensure customer/contact requirements and timelines are met.
• Maintain high level of technical expertise by participating in appropriate seminars and training programs.
• Join and participate in industry-related organizations to increase networking capabilities and develop new relationships and opportunities for work.
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or equivalent |
• Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Business - Sales & Marketing or related field is a plus
• 3 - 5 years experience in Sales and/or Production
• Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications
• Thorough knowledge of the construction industry is beneficial
EOE M/F/V/D - E- Verify
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.